Monday, April 26, 2010

Bedtime Story

My boys having story time before bed. I love these moments...I hope I get to see a million more of them.

My baby boy's little hand resting on his daddy's arm makes my heart melt.

Tyson knows quite a few signs now and uses them to communicate which is SO fun! We need to get them on video soon. Here we caught him signing "more" over and over to get Robin to keep reading.

And here he's signing "please" quite vigorously, ha ha. When he REALLY wants something he signs "more please, more please, more please!"

Our curious little George. We have to hold the pop-up books far enough away so he can't rip them when he gets all excited!

Sweet dreams around here tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete