Monday, April 5, 2010

The hunt is on...

We had our first Easter Egg hunt yesterday!!! The weather was gorgeous and my little man looked quite handsome. Robin was in Seattle leading worship at our old church for the weekend so we had to make do without him and document with photos. Ty was a champ hunter...

**********

"Man, there are not enough eggs in this basket yet..."

"Guess I'll have to go find some more! Maybe Pappy will help..."


Hard work lugging a basket around that's half your size!


Time to count my loot...


Maaaan it's hot out here. Need some shade!

Thanks for dying the eggs and making the hunt for me Grandmommy!


In other fun news, my MAMA is here for a few days!!!! YAY! I have missed her so much and it feels like a little piece of home is here to visit. I get 4 days with my mom's undivided attention (that's saying something when she has a husband, 4 kids, and 11 grandkids taking up her time these days!). We will be showing her around town and giving her a glimpse of our life here in Denver. I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment