Monday, May 3, 2010

Kickin off vacation

Well we made it to Seattle in one piece! Tyson is getting harder and harder to fly with because he's such an active little person. A 1 ft x 1 ft space in an airplane seat is hardly enough room for a 15 month old. I figure as long as I have a directly flight I can survive via cheerios, sanitizing wipes, juice, benadryl (which unfortunately only knocks him out for about 20 minutes - boo), and bribery with any toy or wallet or tissue package I can find in the diaper bag :) Lucky for me, God has blessed me with an empty seat next to us TWICE (no one wants to sit next to a kid, so that works out well), and the person sharing our row is usually a mother who comments about how she doesn't mind kinds and she knows how it is to travel. All of that is to say, we made it and we are enjoying being "home" and staying with my parents. Now all we need is daddy to be here to make it perfect! My boys are missing each other. Here's a glimpse of the first couple of days!

***********
Story time with Nana and cousins Macy and Kaylee.
Funny boy.
Bath time in Nana's awesome soaking tub!

Doesn't get much cuter than that face...

Blowing bubbles.


Love my funny guy - and he KNOWS it, too.

We'll check in again soon! Now just time to wait around for my two friend's babies to be born (the reason for our trip). Until then, more home cooked food, views of the San Juans, and lots of naps. I love it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment