Friday, April 16, 2010

Zoo: Take Two!

Yesterday Ty and I had the chance to visit the zoo again with Lisa and her boys! It was 70 degrees, sunny, and no wind = perfect zoo weather. I love how adventurous Tyson is getting and have so much fun watching his little brain work as he sees new sights and hears new sounds. I try to keep him in the stroller for a while at first, but after a while he wants to get out and walk! So far he's doing a great job of holding my hand and walking where I lead him...though I'm sure that won't last too much longer. Here's some fun shots of our day!
**********
Checkin out those giraffes...
"Coooome here fishy fishy fishy..."

"Hi Mr. Lizard. Gimme a pound, dog!"

Me and Ty and Lisa and Isaac...washed out, sorry, but it's hard to get a group shot when you're haulin kids around!

My little Curious George.

Lunch time in the BOB.

Ty's first train ride!!! He love it. Big boy sitting by himself...

"Oh hey, what's up Isaac?"

Zoo buddies. I love him.

Happy Friday, everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're making new friends and enjoying Colorado. I'm jealous of your warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heidi, it looks like tyson had a good time! i love seeing your pictures. he's your little explorer, oh how adorable! i bet he's gonna want to keep going back to the zoo! you look gorgeous as ever, too, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! We are taking advantage of the warm sunshine every day :) Wait until you both have toddlers!!! They are SO much fun at this age.

    ReplyDelete