Friday, September 11, 2009

Long time coming...


Good morning. It is Friday (finally!), and I decided to be productive and clean the bathroom. But then I logged in to my email (just for a minute). Then I logged on to Facebook (just for a second). And then...I remembered the blog...for more than a few seconds or minutes. Distraction set in.

I can't even remember when I first created this blog, but whenever it was, it has been blank since then. Until this morning. Now that summer is over and fall has begun, I have some new goals for our family - ok new goals for ME really:

1) Begin online scrapbooking.
2) Make a list of the projects I need to get to around the house.
3) Start working on said projects one at a time.
4) Explore, enjoy and perfect crock pot cooking.
5) Meet and befriend other new moms...the rainy season requires new indoor activities and relationships.
6) Start blogging.

I used to love to write. Who has time to write once you graduate college and turn in your last paper? Actually...who really WANTS to write after you graduate college and turn in your last paper!? I didn't for a while - but now I do.

So, all that is to say, bear with me while I re-train my brain to write as I haven't done so since June of 2006 (and while I learn to post photos and explore my creativity in the world of blogs). Keep up on the happenings of Team Schween. Stay tuned for updates of our little man and the new things Ty is learning and doing. And enjoy pictures of our every day life...one little adventure at a time. Maybe I'll post once a week. Maybe I'll post once a month. Maybe I'll post whenever I feel like it...I haven't worked those details out yet.

1 comment:

  1. FINALLYY! You know, the reason I kept up blogging after we got back from Nicaragua was due to a friend that passed away in college. His wife had blogged pretty much once a week from the time they got married (which sadly was only about a year). But, it was so cool to be able to look back at all the memories small and large they shared. It is kind of like online scrapbooking, but better since there are thoughts attached to it :)

    ReplyDelete