Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tessa's first photo shoot!

 A couple of weekends ago we had Tessa's newborn photo shoot at our house!  My friend Kim has her own photography business (check out Reve Photography on Facebook!!) and she came over to capture our newest little princess on film (okay, I guess you can't say "film" anymore...on a digital card? lol).  Tessa was a pro picture taker, and Kim did such a great job!  We love how the pictures turned out.  The following are just a few of my favs...


My necklace that Robin bought for me, including my new "Tessa" charm which I got for Mother's Day this year :)




Pretty eyes :)

Snuggle bunny fast asleep

Sweet dreams, apparently ;-)



Girl talk

Sweet perfection in God's amazing design of tiny little humans





My favorite reminder of what is at the center of this family



"I crack myself up!"


Little white angel love


Whispering "sweet nothings" in her ear...



Little beauty
I am SO glad we have these wonderful pictures (thanks Kim!) from her earliest days of life.  They grow and change right before your eyes and she will never be this tiny again!  These images are forever, and I am praising Jesus for this healthy little girl whom God has entrusted to our care.

No comments:

Post a Comment