Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The kids meet Tessa

This is mostly a picture post, but I wanted to at least get these ones from the kids visiting the hospital posted on the blog!  Tessa is almost 3 weeks old - crazy :)  We're all doing well, although my mom leaves on Thursday...at which point, I think I'm screwed, lol.  Ty LOVES touching Tessa's head and leaning in to whisper to her.  So far he's called her sweet, beautiful, amazing, and wonderful.  His vocabulary couldn't be put to better use.  I love hearing what he says to her!!!  Jersey pretty much ignored her for a while, but now when Tessa is up to eat Jersey usually comes over and says "baby" and touches her head.  My prayer is that they will all grow to be best friends.  Anyway, here are some pictures of the first meeting...

Grandmommy brought the kids to the hospital for their first visit.

This picture pretty much sums up how Tyson feels about her - sweet looks and sweet words for his baby sister.

And this sums up how Jersey feels - doesn't really care and does her own thing, HA!



Attempt at a family photo.  The kids look like they were just given a death sentence or something.  At least Robin and I smiled...?

Tyson holding Tessa for the first time.



Happy Grandmommy.

Completely unprompted, Ty started playing peek-a-boo with Tessa.  SO CUTE!

And Jersey just wandered around the room getting into trouble and stealing my water bottle ;-)
Well, that's all for now!  Hopefully more pics to come soon.  We had Tessa's newborn photo shoot last weekend and I can't WAAAAIT to get those pictures so I can share!  She was a star picture taker.  We also had a little family adventure to White Fence Farm for Grandmommy's birthday, where we got some really cute pictures of the kids.  In all my spare time with three kids (and soon, on my own!), I'm not sure exactly how to keep the blog updated between taking care of 3 kids under the age of three and a half, and taking naps myself, but I'll try!!

1 comment: