Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The day I've been WAITING FOR!

 Okay well YOU may not think this is that great, but for me, this is a very exciting a long awaited day!  I'm pretty sure I've been dreaming of this day since I got married, and since we learned we were pregnant, and since we found out we were having a girl.  THE FOUNTAIN PONYTAIL.  I seriously think it is the cutest thing EVER on little girls.  Come to find out, there is another reason besides just being cute that so many little girls wear their hair this way...  They won't leave their hair clips in!  Jersey's hair has been falling in her eyes for a while now, and I have a bunch of adorable hair clips I keep trying to put in her hair.  They last 2 minutes - maximum.  Finally today we tried the fountain ponytail.  I'm in heaven :)  I'll admit, I am slightly obsessed with her...
Pre-ponytail.  Yes, her hair is always a mess and in her eyes.  The girl will not leave hair clips in!

Ta-da!  The blank stare in every picture is because I turned on Baby Einstein for her to watch so that she would sit still while I put the rubber band in ;-)

Juuuust chillaxin...

"Mom, why do you keep pointing that camera at me!?  You've already taken 50 pictures in the last 5 minutes."

"Seriously - are you done yet?"

"Yaaay!  Picture time is over!"
Awww isn't she so cute?  I can't believe how big she is already.  These pictures are pretty much as girly as it gets.  We have: hearts, ruffles, pink, bling, and a fountain ponytail!  Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she's praying it's over in the last pic! Super cute. Love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete