Thursday, May 5, 2011

Seattle post...from March...yes I am that behind.

Wow, I have NEVER been this behind in blogging! Guess that's what I get for adding a newborn to the family... Although, I can hardly believe she's 5 months old already! Hmm it looks like I can't call her a newborn anymore. I will be doing some "rapid fire" blog posts to catch up (hopefully), even though Blogger is being ridiculously slow and not working very well for me the last few days. There aren't a whole lot of captions in this post because I'm having technical difficulties, but you'll get the picture (no pun intended).

These are a few shots from our trip to Seattle in March to introduce Miss Jersey Joy to family and friends. Lot's of play time with cousins and Nana and Papa.



*****************


The FAB FOUR :)





A bunch of the cousins in the playroom at Nana and Papa's




My lovely little sister :)



Busy little worker bee as usual, playing outside to his heart's content!



Daddy daughter time.





All of the boy cousins!



Aaaaand the cutest pictures EVER when Jersey and the twins finally met! My sister, Erika, had twin girls (Lilly and Lacey) a couple of weeks before I had Jersey. They're already three little best friends (even if it is long distance for now ;-)















Views from my parent's house. We have to take these to remind us what "real" water looks like while we're living in Colorado!








That's all for now, hopefully more posts soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment