Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Diaper Days

Well one day we were killing time inside, and Jersey looked so cute in her little cloth diaper that I just had to take some pictures. This turned into a hilarious half an hour of Jersey smiling and laughing, Tyson running around in HIS diaper, and me trying to get a picture of them TOGETHER which never really works... Here is a random glimpse of my two cute little kids and their cloth diapered little butts!
****************
Jersey just lovin life underneath her play mat.


Okay there were too many cute ones to choose from...


Her other "regular"hang out: the infant seat. She loves being down to her diaper! I've also decided that this photo may be a preview of what is to come...she totally looks like she should be holding a guitar! I think she's practicing so she can be just like daddy ;-)

And then, of course, Tyson wanted to be the center of the photo action. Very serious moment, stripped down to HIS diaper. Such a poser...

So Ty asks to "hold her" at least a couple of times a day. Of course I could never say "no" to that request, so I always let him try. He only wants to hold her for 5 - 8 seconds and then he tries to just get up and go, which of course sends me flying towards his arms to catch Jersey before she falls over after being suddenly ditched by her brother. This pattern makes it very difficult to take pictures of the two of them together - nearly impossible actually. This was the ONLY half way decent photo I could get before he would let her go, lol. Wish it was a better one! She looks nervous, and you can tell he's about ready to peace out.

He is such a ham. He gets quite excited when he can find his bellybutton, since he can't usually see it after he eats, lol. He likes to show everyone. Jersey basically just watches him with fascination every chance she gets :)

Well, guess that's one way to get both of them in a picture together. Just haaaangin out in their diapers.


Oh goodness, they make me laugh. This might have been a more "boring" post for readers...but it was quite a sweet and funny afternoon for me! I try not to take one day for granted with these two. I love every chance I get to spend with their tiny little bodies, and find them especially cute when they are down to their diapers :) Although, I think they eventually get tired of me kissing all over them! Can't help myself.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO CUTE! Thanks for the updates - Jersey looks just like her big brother - a perfect combination of mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete