Thursday, February 24, 2011

Preppy

On Wednesdays Tyson usually goes to Grandmommy and Pappy's house to spend the day. It gives me a break from having a toddler, a chance to spend time alone with my baby girl, and be able to get caught up on things around the house. Grandmommy usually takes Ty to story time at the library by their house, to a petting zoo, grocery shopping, the children's museum, and many other fun activities. He also spends hours on end playing around in their back yard while Grandmommy does yard work or gardens. He's quite the little helper trying to rake leaves, pick up sticks, or haul a wagon around the yard with all of his treasures.
After work Robin goes over to their house and I often meet them there and we all have dinner together! Anyway, Tyson has his own little back pack (which he calls his "pack pack") that he takes over there with snow clothes or whatever else, and this week he just looked too cute not to take a picture... We decided he looked like he was going off to prep school on Wednesday :)
**********
Robin takes Ty on his way to work since his office is about 10 minutes from his parent's house.


My big boy is growing up way too fast! Since when is he old enough to carry a back pack?! LOL. But he's so stinkin cute that I guess it's worth it...


3 comments:

  1. He is a cute guy, there is no doubt about that. It is rather shocking how fast they grow. Karen is practically as tall as Erika and can wear some of her clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea! My mom takes Judah once a week too, and I still pack a bag for him, but I never thought to let it be a little more grown up and give him a backpack. I think he would love it. I'm taking your idea. =)

    ReplyDelete