Thursday, October 6, 2011

Biker Babes

Sorry to keep bringing up the weather, but this is another "take advantage of the warm weather" post :)  A couple of weeks ago Grandmommy (aka, Robin's mom, Kathleen ;-) bought Tyson the next size up helmet so that we could use the infant size for Jersey.  Finally both kids could go in the bike trailer!  It was supposed to be a family affair, but after tuning up the bikes Robin figured out that one of the tubes on my bike had to be replaced.  Usually he can patch it up and we're good to go, but no such luck this time.  So, unfortunately, I had to stay home, but my three favorite people went on a little adventure together.

Ready for take off!

Jersey may have fallen asleep towards the end of the ride, lol...
   
Back from the ride, Mr. Protective big brother.
 
Here Jersey, I'll help you get out!
 
I just love them.  Aren't they so cute!?  (And by them, I'm including my husband ;-)  Hopefully next time I can go on the ride, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment