Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Making our own water...

It officially hit 90 degrees this last week - SUMMER is here!!! I haven't taken the time to haul the kiddie pool out from the basement yet. And since Colorado is not known for it's large bodies of water (or small, for that matter), we decided to have our own water fun in the back yard. Two year olds really are content with the smallest adventures :)

A dish pan full of water, a cup, a few shovels, and a dump truck...what more does a boy need? NOTHING! Tyson played on our deck with water for quite some time, until I heard: "Ohhh no! Oh no, mommy!!" (Never a good sound coming from where your toddler is playing.) Fortunately, he had only drenched his shirt, shorts, sock, and shoes in the process (totally on accident, I'm sure) of playing. I promptly told him it was okay, stripped off his shirt, and sent him back outside. He was just fine with that idea. So here's my little nakey boy, looking so grown up to me playing in the yard by himself. He's a heart breaker already, I tell ya... Look at those abs! LOL.













No comments:

Post a Comment