Monday, October 11, 2010

"Showa" cap

So because of the way our new bathroom is configured with a glass-enclosed tub, I can easily lock Ty in the bathroom with me while I take a shower (at the same time closing the doors to the walk-in closet and toilet so he can't get into anything!). He plays with a couple of toys or reads and it makes our morning routine quite efficient. Recently he has started saying "Showa! Showa!" (meaning shower) every time we make our way towards the bathroom.


The second piece to this story is that Tyson LOVES hats. He has a new favorite, his Denver Broncos hat, which he wears every day and puts on and off whenever he feels like it. He also finds it hilarious to find other "hats" and try them on for size. A shower cap is his latest discovery, and he now wants to wear it every time I take a shower. Tell me that's not one of the funniest visions you've ever seen!



Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment