Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Rock

I am so behind on blog posts!! Sorry to our regular followers :) We have had a very busy last few weeks so I'll have to play catch up and knock out some late ones.

Labor Day Weekend (yes, THAT behind) we decided that it was time we hiked "The Rock" since we live in the city of Castle Rock and the actual rock is about a 30 second drive from our house. It's a short little hike but we had fun breaking out the hiking backpack for Ty and getting out to enjoy the sunshine together! Tyson had a great time playing around with daddy when we got to the top. Next summer I think Ty will be able to hike it himself since we'll be carrying his sister in a backpack...







Second pregnancy I've decided it's just not as fun to post "bump" pictures for some reason, and I have failed miserably for those of you who have asked, so here is a picture at about 25 weeks.


More "catch up" posts to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment