Wednesday, March 24, 2010

True March Madness!

Okay, so I know I just posted about our first snow a few days ago. But...we got a much bigger snow yesterday! March in Denver really is madness!!! Warm sunshine to a blizzard overnight. We put Tyson to bed at 8:00 as usual, then Robin and I bundled up and headed outside to walk around and play in the snow together for a while. It was so beautiful and quiet! It was still snowing really hard and we had a great time walking around the gorgeous winter wonderland outside. We officially had over a foot of snow yesterday morning! Robin even got to go into work a couple of hours late, so we just made lattes and snuggled in to the house this morning for some quality family time :) I wanted to share our views so here are some pics of the front and back yard!

**********

Our backyard! (That's the neighbors house in the background) The snow level makes the tree branches look like they touch the ground.


Looks like these aren't going to be lighting up the yard much ...



Wind chimes...guess they'll sound different when they're frozen??




This would be the driveway. Our neighbor brought his snow blower over and cleaned off the driveway for us! So nice. AND I got to see my first snow blower ;-)


This would be my car parked in front of the house - what's left of it. Everyone around here gets right to shoveling and snow blowing as you can see...

Whew! CRAZY weather! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment