Friday, April 17, 2015

Let's try again...

Well once again it's been quite a long time since I posted on here!  I honestly forgot this blog existed for a while there.  Four babies in five years will do that to you...  I lost half of my brain (and my ability to be on time to anything) somewhere along the way! 

Recently I have had a number of friends ask for advice about certain parenting subjects, recipes we use, my favorite baby and kid gear, play and quiet time activities that our kids do, our first year of homeschooling, audiobooks the kids listen to, etc.  So I've decided to *TRY* to do a few posts on here when I can (in all my spare time!) in order to share that kind of information from our little daily world here in Colorado.  We live a pretty small life, full of lots of love and laughter and plenty of...challenges, ha...but I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thanks for checking in with us.  Here's to yet another attempt at getting around to posting on the blog more than once every 2 years!   

No comments:

Post a Comment