Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Too cute for words...but too excited for pictures.

 A couple of Sundays ago, Jersey wore the CUTEST dress in her wardrobe.  Now that she's finally walking, she can wear outfits like this!  After church we tried to take some pictures at our house, since her picture on our mantle needs to be updated, but she was too wound up from church and a short morning nap to sit still...  Here are our attempts at capturing the outfit - not exactly frame-able, but still cute :)

"Oh hi daddy! Can I see the picture!?"


"I'll sit still...but I'm not going to look at the camera."

"Okay fine, I'll look, but I'm going to make funny faces at you instead of smiling."

"Oh good, are we done with pictures?"

"...pleeease can we be done..."

She's a stinker sometimes, but I love her to the moon and back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment