Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bath Buddies

A couple of weeks ago the kids had their first bath together, so we had to document.  I dont' know why it took us so long to put them together.  Maybe because Jersey wasn't very sturdy and I didn't want Ty to knock her over, or because Jersey loves to splash and Tyson is not very fond of BEING splashed, lol.  We've kind of let it be their own separate "play times" as a break from each other, but this was too funny.

Don't they just look THRILLED to be in there together?!  LOL

Ty learning to share his favorite bath toy

She doesn't really care, as long as there's something to chew on...

"Here Jersey, hold still and I'll squirt this in your eye.  It'll be really fun."

Bearded lady.
A great time was had by all, and we had more than a few laughs.  Two kids so close in age is definitely challenging, but it's also so fun since they really interact and play together now!  I can't wait until Jersey is walking and talking and they can actually "pretend" and play together :)  Love my little bath buddies.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha - oh my goodness, your commentary makes it all so hilarious. LOL *squeeze hugs* =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was pretty hilarious, even before than commentary :) Robin and I had some good laughs!

    ReplyDelete