Thursday, September 22, 2011

White Fence Farm, 2nd annual trip!

We just made our second family trip to "White Fence Farm" for Pappy's (aka, Bob, Robin's step dad) birthday. It's a restaurant where you go eat a yummy family style fried chicken dinner, and then you can head outside to explore the petting zoo, duck pond, playground, etc. Ty always has a blast, and this year it was quite hilarious to have Jersey along and see her reactions to the animals.


**********"Oh hi Mr. Goat! Come over here and I will pet you."



"Oh, you eat leaves and sticks!? Perfect, I can pick lots of those!"



This went on for a good 10 minutes...I have never seen Ty laugh so hard. He thought the goat eating things out of his hand was the best thing EVER.



I mean, seriously? Just look at that FACE! I wish I had taken video to capture the squeals of delight and the shaking and jumping up and down and laughing.



Oh, and then Jersey noticed the goat... I felt like I was holding a little wild animal just trying to contain her from leaping out of my arms!









Huge, fat, sleeping pig. He wasn't interested in getting up to hang out with us.



Of course. Tyson's favorite thing in life is construction, tractors, etc. He thought sitting and stearing the big tractor wheel was pretty big time.



We saw a clydesdale horse about 100 times the size of Jersey. Ty kept calling the driver "Cowboy" and waving and talking to him. I think the driver enjoyed being thought of as a "cowboy" instead of a carriage driver ;-)



Riding the slightly girly carrousel horse near the park.



I prayed that our second child would be a sweet, slow, cuddly, quiet little thing. Well he gave us Jersey - sweet, yes, but not slow or cuddly or quiet :) She is such a gift and a blessing and I love her little go-getter self! I can't imagine her being any other way. Here she's just trying to keep up with her brother and following him around as fast as she can!






Time to feed the ducks!



Grandmommy bought some duck food from a dispenser.






As always, a great time was had by all!





1 comment:

  1. I would highly recommend going to see Parquet Courts and/or White Fence, if you get the chance.commercial fencing

    ReplyDelete