Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bear Hugs

I know I haven't blogged in what feels like MONTHS, and I'm sorry this post isn't even about baby Jersey! I will blog about her soon :) Tyson got a Christmas package in the mail tonight, and it was just too cute to resist blogging about. Ty's great-grandparents (Grammy and Papa Daddy) sent him the coolest bear hug body pillow! It's at least twice the size of Tyson and his face absolutely lit up when I pulled it out of the box. I should have waited until Christmas, but once he saw something furry in the box there was no way he was going to let me get away with not opening it. He loves stuffed animals and this one is already proving to be quite entertaining for him to try to carry around the house and wrestle with!
**********
Biggest bear I've ever seen...

This bear gives GREAT big hugs.

And kisses.

And of course, being a boy, another "toy test" is can you walk on it and jump on it. The bear passed with flying colors ;-)

This bear even wrestles with me! Doesn't get much better than this!

Thank you Grammy and Papa Daddy!!! He is in love with the bear and I'm pretty sure he'd want to take him in the crib with him to sleep if I'd let him. It is already a very Merry Christmas for Ty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment