Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"And so began my love affair with water..."

So I'm into country music lyrics for blog titles lately if you can't tell. I swear, there is always a country song to describe any day or night, relationship, or situation. Last night's beach adventure just made me realize, once again, how in love I am with water. And that my little tiny son is developing the same love. That's a good thing :) It was a beautiful sunny day which of course means we call up the cousins after dinner and meet down the hill from my parent's house at the beach. I have a love affair with water, and now my baby boy can't get enough. All we need is daddy to come on Thursday to join us in our adventures!!! Until then, he will have to observe through pictures just like the rest of you.
**********
Walking the shoreline with Papa, as always.
Found a really cool log fort to play in.

Serious discoveries with cousin, Macy.

Following the "big kid" cousins around the beach. His little legs can't quite keep up, but he tries!

Exploring.

Play time with Papa throwing him in the air.


Takin a load off. All that beach play wears a man out.


No comments:

Post a Comment